How to register
Conference registrations are handled through our online conference management site (ConfTool).
- If you do not have a ConfTool user account yet, you will first have to create one in order to register as a conference participant.
- If you already have a ConfTool account, please log in and then click ‘Register as Participant’ and follow the instructions in the ConfTool.
There are four steps to the registration process:
- Step 1: choose your participant status, either standard or student (fees for each are listed below)
- Step 2: select whether you’re attending for the whole conference or just one day
- Step 3: select the address you want to use for billing and invoicing purposes, then ensure that the “via credit card” payment option is selected
- Step 4: confirm your registration. Once you click on “Confirm purchase,” the system will take you back to the home page, where you will now see an area with OISE’s logo, the Visa and Mastercard logos, and “start payment.” Click there to pay your registration fees.
Please note that all presenters are expected to register for full conference and pay the applicable conference fee (standard rate or student rate). For co-authored presentations, only the authors who will be attending the conference are expected to register and pay the fee. Your presentation may be removed from the conference program if we do not receive your registration and payment by June 1, 2017.
We accept payments by Visa and MasterCard only.
How to Make a Payment
Once you click on “Confirm purchase” during the registration process, the system will take you back to the home page, where you will now see an area with OISE’s logo, the Visa and Mastercard logos, and “start payment.” Click there to pay your registration fees.
You will then be prompted to enter in the email address you used for registration. From there, you will see a page with your name, the amount billed, and a space for you to enter in your credit card information.
Your payment must made within 3 business days following submission of your registration. Participation is not guaranteed until the full payment of the registration fee is received. If you experience problems with making your payment, please contact us at OISE.LPP@utoronto.ca.
(All fees are in Canadian dollars & include Ontario’s 13% HST sales tax; the invoice you receive will have the fee and HST tax listed as separate amounts )
|Early bird rates (paid on or before August 1, 2017)|
|Full conference: $195 | Student* rate $100|
|One day: $100 | Student* rate $55|
|Regular rates (paid after August 1, 2017)|
|Full conference: $225 | Student* rate $135|
|One day: $135 | Student* rate $55|
*Only those who will be full-time undergraduate or graduate students at the time of the conference, or who have graduated within 6 months prior to the conference date, qualify for a student rate. Once you complete your registration, please send us proof of your current or future student status (a scanned copy of your student ID card, confirmation of enrolment, acceptance letter, etc.) to OISE.LPP@utoronto.ca. The document must be in English or in any other language that uses Latin or Cyrillic script. We are unable to confirm your registration until we receive such a document from you.
- The conference fee includes the following:
- Participation in sessions, presenting your paper, attending plenary sessions on the day(s) of your registration.
- Coffee/tea breaks with light snacks served mid-morning and mid-afternoon each day.
- Wine reception on Thursday night (only included in the Full Conference rate: standard rate or student rate). Please note that wine reception is not available for those registering for Thursday only.
- Publishers’ exhibit.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included in the conference fees, but a lunch break will be scheduled mid-day so that you can purchase your own lunch at one of the food locations on or near campus.