The Blantyre team investigated 3D geometry and spatial reasoning. The team was interested in looking at young children’s ability to manipulate and transform 3D objects.
Blantyre Public School first opened in 1928. Sixty-five years later, the original building was replaced by our state-of-the-art facility serving Kindergarten to Gr. 8 students. The size of the school has stabilized at approximately 250 students.