Try it out – let us know what you think!
The University of Toronto Libraries is currently redesigning the library catalogue and would like your valuable input to ensure the new design accurately captures your needs. The new catalogue is scheduled to launch mid-August 2013.
You can provide your feedback in two ways:
1. Test the new library catalogue interface (beta) at your convenience and provide online feedback.
2. Participate in a focus group:
- July 17: Undergraduate and graduate students
- July 23: Library staff sessions
- July 25: Library staff, Faculty, and PhD student sessions
The new library catalogue interface will feature:
- Responsive design – optimized viewing on all screen sizes, including desktops, smartphones, and tablets
- Fully accessible to AA standards
- Clean layout and redesigned icons
- Long scrolling pages
- Option to refine your search by available items
- Condensed view
Thank you for taking the time to provide input on this important library service.
If you have any further questions or comments, please email email@example.com.