Primary (Going for Gold 15)
- The aim is to get as close to 15 as possible without going over.
- Dealer deals 3 cards to each player, face down.
- Players simultaneously flip over their cards.
- Each player tries to think of a way to combine their 3 cards using addition or subtraction to get a result of 15 (e.g., 8+2+5 = 15)
- Winner is the player who can the closest to 15 without going over.
Junior (Going for Gold 24)
- Same rules as above except kids get 4 cards and they can use addition, subtraction, multiplication and/or division to get a result of 24.